Saturday, March 8, 2014

Book Release with Pepper Winters



BOOK: Destroyed
GENRE: Grey Romance (not too dark, but not fluffy either)
RELEASE DATE: 7th March (Friday)
AVAILABLE ON: Amazon, Kobo, iTunes, Paperback, and Barnes & Noble




BLURB:
She has a secret.


I’m complicated. Not broken or ruined or running from a past I can’t face. Just complicated. 

I thought my life couldn’t get any more tangled in deceit and confusion. But I hadn’t met him. I hadn't realized how far I could fall or what I'd have to do to get free. 

He has a secret.

I’ve never pretended to be good or deserving. I chase who I want, do what I want, act how I want.

I didn’t have time to lust after a woman I had no right to lust after. I told myself to shut up and stay hidden. But then she tried to run. I’d tasted what she could offer me and damned if I would let her go.

Secrets destroys them.


ADVANCE REVIEWS:

 

I absolutely love this book! Destroyed is deep, gripping, tragic and spicy. It sucks you in easily and has your heart breaking and swelling simultaneously. The story of Roan and Hazel is distinctive with beautiful symbolism and poetic under tones.Kristina, Amazon Review

 

It's hard not to be speechless after reading Destroyed...I was absolutely addicted to the story (and Roan). Hazel and Roan have pasts that are littered with pain and secrets, yet they both kept living, just going through the motions. This journey touched me, stayed with me, and drew me in like a total addict. Their tale had so much depth, so many layers, and I could feel both their grief and love...and it was worth every ounce of sadness to get to the end. Celeste, Amazon Review

 


 

BUY LINKS

Pepper Winters
Author of the International Bestselling Series Monsters in the Dark
Tears of Tess purchase here:Amazon
Quintessentially Q coming 15th December 2013
Find me:





No comments:

Post a Comment