Release Date: July 25, 2014
My name is Dominic Powers. My software engineering company, DPS, is one of the top 500 companies in the world. Conducting a search for my Personal Assistant brought an unexpected candidate straight to me.
I knew she was different as soon as she walked into my high-rise office. She exuded innocence and inexperience. Those are two things in a woman that normally don’t attract me, but I am apparently making an exception for her. She’s young and delicate – and I’m afraid she won’t make it in my world.
But the carnal man I’ve kept hidden deep inside me says I have to try.
She is my Sophia Vasco.
I am Her Dom.
Ten Fun Facts about AD Justice
1. I had no idea what I was getting into when I wrote my first book.
2. Releasing a book never gets easier.
3. I’ve made some amazing friends in this crazy journey.
4. I am a certified open water scuba diver.
5. When I eat Reese’s (my favorite), I eat the chocolate off first and then eat the peanut butter.
6. I don’t like any seafood and only some grilled fish.
7. I have two dogs, two horses and one cat — oh yeah, and my hubs and my two boys.
8 I still work a full time job and write in the evenings. No, I don’t get much sleep.
9. Music is a great book motivator and I can’t write without my tunes blaring in my ears to tune out everything else.
10. I am a huge BAMA football fan.
About the Author
Contact A.D. Justice